- Member of the Association of Arts Administration Educators’ Diversity and Equity Task Force. The Task Force is responsible for identifying communities that are under-represented in arts administration education student and faculty populations and creating a proposed agenda for action (2017–present).
- Invited to contribute an entry (based on “Diversity matters: Theoretical understanding of and suggestions for the current fundraising practices of nonprofit art museums”) to a professional blog, EconomistsTalkArt.org, From Snobby to Sustainable: Moving Museum Fundraising from Select Elitist Contributions to Diverse Community Participation (2017).
- Presented two lectures (one with Arts Administration undergraduate student, Matthew McMahon) and participated in Sino-US Cultural and Art Exchange Series of Lectures as part of College of Fine Arts recruitment trip to Inner Mongolia University (2015).
- Performed as a distinguished juror for the exhibition, Shaping the Future: Pennsylvania Artists Educators, Cummings Art Gallery at Mercyhurst University (2014).
Journal Review Service
- Reviewer for The Journal of Art for Life (2017–present)
- Reviewer for The Journal of Arts Management, Law and Society (2014–present)
- Reviewer for The International Journal of the Inclusive Museum (2010–2016)
Book Proposal Review Service
- Reviewed book proposals for Research in Creative and Cultural Industries Management Series book proposal of Routledge (2017)
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Social Theory, Politics, and the Arts (2018-present)
- American Alliance of Museums (2017–present)
- National Art Education Association (2010–2015/ 2017–present)
- Association of Arts Administration Educators (2014–present)
- International Council of Museums (2010–present)